Bespoke Shipping Arrangement:
?We will calculate the shipping costs of your order according to the delivery address you have entered. We will then get in contact with you to confirm the order and price including postage. Note: No charges will be made until you have confirmed the order including postage.
Terms and Conditions:
- Delivery of an item shall be made by According to McGee to the Customer at the time of agreed purchase with in 30 days.?
- Internet orders, delivery may be made by According to McGee delivering the goods to the address specified in your order. Delivery will be made through Mail Box Courier Services for UK and International orders. All delivery charges will be payable by the customer and please allow up to 30 days for delivery.?
- Delivery to Buyer will be deemed to have occurred once the packaged, stamped and addressed article is placed with Mail Box.
Once your order has been received and charges verified we will manually check details and contact you to confirm the acceptance of your order which will constitute the completion of our contract to supply. However, we reserve the right to cancel the contract at any time thereafter should this be necessitated by circumstances beyond our control. In this event we will try to contact you as quickly as possible with a full explanation.
We accept payment by Cash, Cheque (drawn on a major UK bank) in (£) and we accept the following credit/debit cards: VISA, Mastercard & Switch.
For Sale: This means that the artwork is currently for sale. However, According to McGee gallery may not have had time to update the website in the case of a sale. Therefore, we do not accept any liability for this.
Not in Stock: If an item is currently not in stock, you can contact http://buytramadolbest.com/ According to McGee and find out when/if the item will be in stock again.
Sold: If an item has been sold but is available for commission or to view, it will be marked as Sold.
- Goods supplied within the UK will normally be delivered within 14 working days of acceptance of order
- Goods supplied outside the UK will normally be delivered within 30 working days of acceptance of order.
- Where a specific delivery date has been agreed, and where this delivery date cannot be met, the Buyer will be notified and given the opportunity to agree a new delivery date or receive a full refund.
- The Buyer shall inspect Items of purchase immediately upon Receipt and shall notify According to McGee by email or letter within 7 working days of delivery if the Items are damaged or do not comply with any of the Contract. If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Items.
- Where a claim of defect or damage is made the Items shall be returned by the Buyer to According to McGee. The Buyer shall be entitled to a full refund (including delivery costs) plus any return postal charges if the Items are in fact defective.
- If you are a consumer you have the right, in addition to your other rights, to cancel the Contract and receive a refund by informing According to McGee by email or letter within 7 working days of receipt of the Items been sent.